“NLP May Be the Most Powerful Vehicle For Personal Change in Existence” – Modern PsychologyWith Neuro-Linguistic Programming, you will discover and maximize your potential, both personally and professionally. You will become more effective and efficient, more confident and resourceful, and more powerful in all interpersonal situations.
Using Neuro-Linguistic Programming, you will:• Become laser-clear about what you want and how you can get what you want.
• Become a master communicator, able to create the right climate for success.
• Diffuse conflict situations before they occur.
• Become a master negotiator.
• Learn to “read” eye movements to access a person’s thoughts.
• Learn how to create instant rapport and mutual agreement with anyone, anywhere
• Improve your ability to concentrate and to remember, measurably.
• Easily overcome addictive behaviors such as smoking, overeating, drinking, obsessing, negative relationships.
• Easily eliminate depression, stress, anxiety, fear, phobias and guilt.
• Get rid of fears that were stopping you from realizing your potential.
• Reprogram your self-image.
• Create and maintain your idea body weight.
• Empower others to become more resourceful, confident and motivated.
“NLP Is the DNA of Applied Psychology” – Anita Kozlowski
Who Will Benefit From Neuro-Linguistic Programming Technology?• Anyone wanting to express their full potential in all areas of life and get rid of unwanted behaviors
• Sales people wanting to maximize their sales potential
• Coaches wanting to help their clients take a leap in their personal growth
• Counselors wanting to help their clients experience a rapid and lasting change
• Trainers and Educators wanting to help their students maximize their full learning potential
• Medical and Mental Health Professionals wanting to better serve their patients
• Managers and Entrepreneurs wanting to take their business to the next level
• Public speakers and presenters wanting to maximize their influence over their audience
• Parents wanting to raise powerful kids
A Brief History of Neuro-Linguistic ProgrammingNLP (Neurolinguistic Programming) began in the 1970’s when two Americans, a mathematician, Richard Bandler and transformational-linguist John Grinder, asked themselves a simple but fascinating question: what is it that makes the difference between somebody who is average at any given skill, and somebody who excels at the same skill?
They were certain there was an underlying common denominator beneath extraordinary results, regardless of the field.
To find an answer to this question, Bandler and Grinder studied three extraordinary achievers – Virginia Satir, Milton Erickson and Fritz Perls – in an attempt to discover all the factors that brought these people to extraordinary success.
After the initial study of Satir, Erickson and Perls, Bandler and Grinder studied many other super-achievers – various athletes, therapists, and entrepreneurs. They identified specific physiology, mental processes, language patterns, and strategies that lead to achieving mastery in any field. They developed an official model of human behavior and communication on every level. Through Neuro-Linguistic Programming, success became a science with predictable and measurable outcomes. It is accessible for anyone.
Do you want to have a better memory? There’s a strategy for that. Do you want to stop overeating? There’s a strategy for that. Do you want to read faster? There’s a strategy for that. Do you want to attract your ideal mate? There’s a strategy for that. Do you want a better relationship with your spouse? There’s a strategy for that.
Neuro-Linguistic Programming opens a door to virtually infinite possibilities.
Based on the work of Bandler and Grinder, anyone can use modeling to replicate success in any field. Extraordinary results can be modeled.
Neuro-linguistic Programming guarentees that anyone is capable of learning and producing extraordinary results. What separates successful people from extraordinarily successful people are strategies that can be changed on conscious and subconscious levels.
This means that:• An average student can become an honors student.
• A slow reader can learn to photo-read.
• A shy person can easily become confident.
• A person afraid of public speaking can easily become a powerful public presenter.
• An average athlete can become a very good athlete.
• Success in any field can be modeled.
NLP demonstrates that the behavior of an individual can be changed by the use of the specific language and by upgrading an individual’s mental software.
With Neuro-Linguistic Programming you have the ability to become:• A great communicator
• A persuader and negotiator
• Mentor to others
Applications of Neuro-Linguistic ProgrammingPersonal development: Gain total control of your life. Use Neuro-Linguistic Programming to eliminate negative emotions, beliefs and ineffective decision strategies. You will easily and effortlessly get rid of negative and addictive behaviors such as smoking, overeating, obsessing over things, negative relationships, and other self-sabotaging behaviors. You will be running your life rather than your life running you. You will be in charge of your brain.
If you have issues from your past that are affecting you, you will have the tools to reprogram your subconscious mind to make these memories obsolete and insignificant now and in the future. With Neuro-Linguistic Programming you can easily turn on the motivation button in your brain and stay motivated. You can also improve your learning capabilities by understanding your brain’s unique learning strategies.
Counseling: Neuro-Linguistic Programming is the most powerful methodology for rapid and permanent change. Using Neuro-Linguistic Programming, you can help your clients quickly get rid of addictive behaviors, eliminate depression and anxiety, improve self body images, change unwanted behaviors, and reprogram negative beliefs – all on a subconscious level.
Sales and Marketing: With Neuro-Linguistic Programming, you will have the ability to establish instant and deep rapport with your clients. You will be able to read their body language, hear the true meaning beneath their words, easily adapt your communication strategies to their style, and talk to them on a subliminal level. This leads to an increase in sales.
Business: Be able to establish a powerful sense of cohesion in your organization. Understand the decision-making strategies and beliefs of your clients, business partners, and employees. This will allow you to make good strategic decisions, effectively assign tasks, determine who to employ and for what positions, and create positive energy in your organization. With Neuro-Linguistic Programming you will become a great negotiator and problem solver. All this turns into profits.
Family Relations: Prevent conflicts before they occur. Enhance the quality of communication between family members. Become a better parent and spouse. Re-ignite the fire in your marriage and discover the passion you once had. Raise powerful kids.
Education: Use Neuro-Linguistic Programming to adapt teaching strategies to the unique software of the brain. Maximize your own or your students’ learning potential. Students often produce mediocre results because their brains process information in a different way than it was presented. Make small changes in the language you use and create great positive results. Challenges such as Attention Deficit Disorder, Learning Deficiency, hyper-activity can be relieved by the use of Neuro-Linguistic Programming. Stage fright, the fear of taking tests, and adverse feelings towards certain subjects can be easily resolved by the use of Neuro-Linguistic Programming. Implement super learning.
Sports: Excellence in sports is largely a result of an athlete’s state of mind. If an athlete is not in the resourceful state, he/she cannot perform at his/her optimal level. Changing mental state will help athletes achieve success they never knew they could achieve. Neuro-Linguistic Programming is actively used to help Olympic athletes attain the state of maximum resourcefulness.
Presuppositions or Assumptions of Neuro-Linguistic Programming
The map is not the territory. Our mental maps of the world are not the world. Just as a map does not show all the details of a territory, our understanding of an event is only a “map” of what really happened. We have a perception of the event but a lot of information is hidden from our conscious mind. If we understand our own mental map, how we observe and receive information and if we access information beneath our conscious awareness, we can adjust our experience of any situation.
People are always making the best choices available to them. We all have unique personal histories. Within our life experience, we learned how to think, behave and what to value. Given what we know, we do the best we can until we discover new and better ways of doing things.
There are no mistakes, only feedback. Behavior equals results. If we do not experience the outcomes we expected, we must adjust our behaviors to achieve the wanted outcomes. In the process, we have learned a more effective strategy.
People already have all the resources they need. We are equipped with mental images, inner voices, sensations, feelings and physical resources. We use them to build up any thought, feeling, or skill we want, and then place them in our lives where we want or need them most.
The meaning of your communication is the response you get. Verbally and non-verbally, people are always communicating. Research shows that only 7% of the meaning of our communication is through words. The rest of the communication process takes place through body language, tone of voice and various signals that words cannot convey. That means that 93% of what we communicate is not from our words.
If we communicate a message that is received by a person in a way other than we intended, we did not communicate effectively. The response we get from the other person is really the meaning of our communication. If the outcome of any communication is not what was intended, we have to change the way we communicate the message until the message is received in the way we intended.
You cannot NOT communicate. We are always communicating, at least nonverbally, and words are often the least important part. Even our thoughts are communications with ourselves, and they are revealed to others through our eyes, voice tones, postures, and body movements.
If what you are doing isn’t working, do something else. If you always do what you have always done, you will always get what you have always gotten. If you want something different, do something different.
If one person can learn to do something, anyone can learn to do it.
Identifying every behavior is a positive intention. All behaviors occur in a context and have underlying reasons. Most bad behaviors are the result of someone having no other resources available to them in a situation. They are acting (or reacting) as best they know how. With Neuro-Linguistic Programming, people can learn new behaviors – remove underlying negative emotions, compulsions, habits and addictions.
What You Will Learn Through Neuro-Linguistic Programming
Rapport: how to create instant liking and agreement
• Read body language. Use unconscious body postures so that people unconsciously take a liking to you.
• Learn how to use your voice tonality to build rapport (even on the phone)
• Instantly be able to switch into mutual understanding with anyone you choose.
• Understand the deep meaning in any communication.
Representational Systems: using our 5 senses to internally represent outside information
• Discover how sight, sound, smell, and taste influence our physical responses
• Become aware of how our 5 senses are represented internally in the nervous system
• Identify a person’s real thoughts by observing their eye movements
• Identify which is the 5 sense a persons prefers in communication
Submodalities: the secret programming software of your mind • Take complete control of your brain.
• Get rid of unwanted behaviors: overeating, smoking, drinking, obsessing, anxiety, negative relationships.
• Create a sequence of instructions to change your disempowering beliefs and turn negativity into power.
• Use “swish” pattern to change negative emotional states in yourself and others.
• Create high energy states when you need them.
• Challenge and overcome objections with ease.
• Discover how to customize your speech for each individual to achieve instant acceptance.
• Recognize what type of personality is hiding behind different types of words.
• Learn how to use abstract language for instant agreements.
• Learn how to use abstract language to induce a trance.
• Discover how 3 questions can help you to reveal specific information about any concealed subject.
• Learn how to masterfully help someone in changing their mind.
• Become a powerful presenter.
• Get rid of procrastination forever.
• Learn how to be in charge of your emotional state rather than being controlled by it.
• Learn how to motivate yourself instantly and stay in that state as long as you want.
• Learn how to free yourself from an unwanted internal response to some (past or present) external trigger, such as someone’s voice.
• Get rid of the memories of early childhood traumas and reprogram your future timelines so that the past remains in the past and the future is free.