Why work with a Live with Power coach?
A good coach is:
- An objective party with special knowledge and skills who can understand your desires and needs while helping you access your inner resources to guide you to optimum results.
- An impartial individual fully focused only on you during the coaching session
- An individual with high level of skills required to help you achieve your goals
At Live with Power we have the most powerful tools we can use to help you achieve your goals.
Just as star athletes rely on their coaches to make it to the top, you can tap into our resources to help you become the best you can be.
We will help you change your motivation strategies, get "unstuck" in situations you feel unable to progress, help you attain emotional states required for excellence, and help you develop strategies for success.
What to expect from a Live with Power coaching session?
At Live with Power, it is our job is to help you solve problems and encourage your personal and professional growth. Our sessions last about one hour and a half.
During those sessions we can help you in the following areas:
- Goal setting and achievement. Improve motivation, learning, and performance: great tools for improving your ability to spell, remembering information, achieving your goals. Is there something you've always wanted to do but have been afraid to do it? We will help you get the motivation you desire and the right strategy to get it.
- Improve your relationships. Gain new skills and understanding for more effective communication, learn your (and your partner's) "deep love" strategies. Learn to quickly resolve "conflict" and improve your communication skills.
- Reduce Stress/Increase Relaxation. Learn how to bring even more moments of joy and fun into your life. Reduce the impact of stressful events from the past. Learn more effective ways to deal with emotions such as anger, frustration, and sadness.
- Pain Reduction. You can reduce pain, or create areas on your body that feel no pain.
- End limiting fears (e.g. public speaking, crowds, heights, animals). Increase self-confidence and self image.
- Stop limiting habits (e.g. overeating, smoking, nail biting, uncontrolled anger). Hypnosis has been shown to be the most effective method for effectively ending a smoking habit.
Get Focus On Your Professional Career
Choosing a professional career is one of the most important decisions you can make in your life. Making an educated decision will ensure your success. We have powerful personality profiling tools we can use to assess your strengths and weaknesses and your motivational style. Based on that assessment you can remove guess work out of your decisions and step into a career knowing it is for you.
If you are already involved in a career, we have the tools to help you maximize your potential. We will teach you powerful communication skills, strategies to gain confidence, create a vision for yourself and set achievable goals.
Expect the following results, and more, after taking our training:
- "Survive" a difficult boss. Learn how to manage your internal state, understand the communication style of your boss and learn how to develop rapport. This will lead to a more satisfying work situation.
- Find your "voice" at work. Have the courage to ask for a promotion or an increase in your salary. Be able to ask for you want.
- Become an outstanding communicator, conflict resolver. NLP skills are invaluable in communicating with fellow workers and customers. Learn the language of influence. Become powerful persuader, salesperson and leader.
- Plan the next step in your career with confidence. Coaching can help you determine what future direction has the best fit for where you want to go.
- Set achievable goals. Sometimes we stop ourselves from finding a rewarding career. We may not have enough confidence in our abilities or even worthiness. Sometimes we compromise our needs to satisfy other people's expectations. Sometimes we are afraid of succeeding for fear of losing friends sand family who expect us to the same as they are.
- Become more efficient at your job. Stop procrastinating. Develop effective shortcuts to your goals.
- Turn "stress" into confidence. Change your internal dialogue into a powerful tool for motivation. Be able to get out of stress responses into creativity.
- Get rid of self-limiting habits; getting angry, anxious, procrastination, fear of public speaking, fear of challenges.
- Become a powerful leader. Inspire your employees to perform at their peak levels. Build strong teams. Use what you already know even more effectively.